3/06/2009

"Are you a moron in a cage?"

"NO!"

"Moron on the loose! Moron on the loose!"

I was approached with a sheet that I had made that has the dimensions of a product, 7.5 L x 5.5 W x 0.5 H. In the other hand, was an actual PS2 game. Foir those of you not into gaming, it is the same size/shape as a DVD case so you have a visual.

With these things in hand, they are set on my desk, the person looks at me and asks "can you help me figure out which is which?"

I get a ruler and point out that the longest number is 7.5, Long = Length. I point out that the middle number of 5.5 is how wide it is, Wide = Width. Then I point out how deep it is, 0.5.

"OH! Height is the same as Depth?"

Depends on how you look at it moron but those numbers should be self explanatory.

I may throw the Pi symbol on there as a fourth dmension, simply to watch the struggle manifest itself between the brow.

No comments: